Thursday, September 20, 2012

Change of blog address



  Hi everyone!  As you can tell, I took a little blogging vacation.  I needed a little time to sort some stuff out, including what direction I want to take this blog.  As much as I love talking about sex education, I don't see it being a main focus.  Perhaps because I deal with it extensively in my daily life?  I'll still post on work I'm doing from time to time, don't worry.

   I've decided to rename the blog as well, in case you couldn't tell, ha ha.  From now on, it'll be known as "Beauty with a Twist".  Why this name? Well, most cocktails are garnished with a twist of lemon, and I can't resist a good pun... Plus I wanted to give my view on beauty trends, my "twist" on things, so to speak.  Soon, I'll have a Facebook page set up and regular posting can resume.  I'll be changing the name in the next day or two, but it should still show up in your feeds? Thank you so much for understanding!

check out the blog here:
 Beauty with a Twist

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment